Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Found: Wallet

I found my wallet. Or should I say, my wallet found me. In searching for it a month-and-a-half-ago (or whenever it was), Amy and I searched my car thoroughly twice, and I did by myself once. So the other day, I got into my car to go milk the cow, and I looked down at my gearshift. My wallet was sitting right there! It was impossible for me to miss it the night before if it had somehow vibrated out while I was driving. So, I've come up with two possibilities: one, God worked a total miracle: or two, someone found it, saw my address on my license and returned it to my car late at night without telling me. Either way, it sure is an answer to prayer that it is found (with everything in it by the way ;).

I've been pretty busy lately (that's why this is my first post in ten days :). But I'm going to try and get on here within the next few days and write a longer post about some of the things God has shown me lately.

God Bless!

7 comments:

jjfortheking said...

That is awesome! :P

Joshua said...

Praise God! Glad you found it.

In Him,
Joshua :)

Bethany said...

That really awesome! I'm glad you found it!
~Bethany~

Josh said...

What relief! Either way God answered your prayer. Praise the Lord!
Josh

Hannahbanana said...

Wow!!!Ryan that's awesome I'm so glad you found it :D

Rachel said...

Praise Him! That would be quite stressful losing an article like that, especially a wallet. God bless!

In Him Alone,
Rachel M.

Rachel said...

Wow!!
That is really neat,
Praise God, You found it! :)