Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tagged!

I’ve been tagged by Kevin and Joshua! Sorry this is so late everyone! I really didn't have time to do any blogging this week. Here are my answers and the people I tag.

A movie I watched: No recent new movie.

A moment I will always remember: The camp at the Cooper’s, and my first ski trip.

A new skill I acquired: I’ve learned many new skills associated with work (drywalling, shingling, metal roofing, some electrical), and I’ve become better on the guitar.

A lesson I learned: I’ve learned (and still am learning) to give my future to the Lord, to follow whatever path He may have in store for me.

A new place I visited this year: Nowhere out of state, but I went to Caberfae (I hope that’s how it’s spelled).

A book I read: Journey of the Heart
An inspiring verse or quote:

All the paths of the Lord are lovingkindness and truth
To those who keep His covenant and His testimonies.

Psalm 25:10

Here are the rules:
1. Fill in your memories of 2008.
2. Link my blog to yours.
3. Tag others and comment on their blog so they know they've been tagged.

I don’t know anyone who hasn't already been tagged! So if you want to get in on this and I don't know you, go right ahead.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You spelled Caberfae correctly! Good job! :)

J.J.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan,
Do you mind if I use it on my blog? Thanks a bunch.

Maiden Princess

Rachel said...

What is Caberfae? :)

Anonymous said...

Caberfae is a ski hill in north[ern] Michigan. It is where we (I posted on it) went a few weeks ago.

Hope this helps. :)

J.

Rachel said...

Oh I am so sorry. I should have known what it was since I read about it.

Personally, I thought it was a type of cheese.

Thank you for helping! :)

Rachel said...

Good post, Ryan!
See you tomorrow!!!! :)