Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Check This Out!

Hey! I've posted two days in a row! I'm on a roll!! JK. I watched this movie on tangle a few days ago. It’s great. The guy who’s teaching is Paul Washer, and he’s talking to a group of about five thousand youth. It’s just over 45 minutes long and isn't the whole thing, but it’s worth it if you have a bit. It's really convicting and caused me to take a close look at myself. Hopefully it does the same for you! You can get the whole message on a dvd from heartcry missions; that's what I plan on doing. Here's the link : http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=19fd9c84c942a08316e0

God Bless!

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

I just found your blog... I love the video, It was so funny. Me and my sisters have made some crazy videos, too.

Joel Cooper said...

I think I've seen that video. C U tomorrow?

Ryan Wegner said...

Hopefully, Joel! :)

Rebekah said...

Hey Ryan,
Just wanted to let you know.. I was talking bout the video on the bottom of the page.. I didn't have time to watch the message the other day, I didn't want you to think I thought this video was funny..but I just watched it and, wow it was a very good message, thanks for shareing! I love good, hard preaching...especially when it's heartfelt and from God.It's always good to examine ourselfs with the scriptures!
thanks

Ryan Wegner said...

Hey Rebekah! I knew you were talking about the other movie :) I'm glad you enjoyed both of them!