Saturday, May 23, 2009

I don't know what to put here.....

Well, it's pretty early in the morning, and everyone else is in bed. I'm up and bored because I had to milk the cow. So I got 6 hours of sleep last night, 6 hours the night before, and maybe 7 the night before that. And work has been pretty physical the past few days. So I'm a little tired.

Last night we had our Friday night meeting, but only my uncle and aunt and a couple other friends came. We had a good time of sharing and singing. We sang the song "Am I a Soldier of the Cross". We used to sing that song like crazy but hadn't sung it in a loooong time, and the words really touched me. That song is talking about some of the same things that I've been thinking about lately, and it's almost like I could have wrote it (if I had that talent :). If you've never heard of it, I think it's in most hymnals, and it might be worth your checking out.

My mom and dad took Jonathan down to the hospital the other day, and we got absolutely great news. They did a urine test, and he had NO protein in his urine. That's awesome!! The doctor's don't know what to say about it, besides they've never seen somebody with that problem just get better. And they're good doctors and know what they're talking about. But we know what to say: Praise God! :) Jonathan's doing so much better it's amazing. He's still a little behind for his age, but he's really catching up, and he's just really happy and way more active.
Thanks to all of you who prayed for Jonathan! You are awesome brothers and sisters in Christ.

May God bless your day! (by the way, it's no longer early :)

6 comments:

Katie said...

Glad to her your little brother is doing better! Its always hard to see ones that little sick or not feeling well.

Rebekah said...

sounds like youv'e been working hard~... I'm glad your little brother is doing good. It's amazing how much the power of prayer works. we serve such a wonderful God!

Maiden Princess said...

Wow! This is the most posting I've seen you do in awhile :D I'm glad though that you had time since you got up to milk, what's her name (the cow's), Daisy?

Isn't it weird when you're the only one up. It's such an odd peace, kind of lonely but also nice. I had that the other day and used it for my devotions. Well, anyways, have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

You have to come over to my blog and check out my 100th post!

Have a blessed day!
Maiden Princess

Rachel said...

Praise God! I am glad to hear that Jonathan is doing much better. (:

God bless!

Rachel said...

Yes, I couldn't get over at how much better he looked Sunday
it was truly amazing!! :)
Praise the awesome God!! :)

Maiden Princess said...

Hey Everyone,

I'm just spreading the word about United We Kneel project for July 3rd! Go on over at check it out at www.homeschoolblogger.com/onenationunderGod

Because of HIS Grace,
Maiden Princess