Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Panama, Here I Come! :D

Hey guys! Well, I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I'd let you know what's going on. Tomorrow, I'm going to Panama on a missions trip! I meant to get on here and post about it a while ago, but time got away from me. So this will be a short post, because I have to get to bed. :D

I'm going with around 20 other people from all over the country, and we're going to Torti, Panama. There's a hospital being built there by Mission Clinics International. They have an on-site missionary there, and are planning on witnessing to the people who come to get treated.
We aren't going to be helping build the actual hospital, but we'll be doing other things, like evangelism, building a house for the missionary, and clothing distribution. It's only a ten day trip, but hopefully they can be a productive ten days!

That's all I have time for now, but I plan on taking tons of pictures and writing a complete account of the trip when I get back. :) If you want to learn more about Mission Clinics, click here. You can learn more about the trip, and just about what they're doing down there.

Please keep me in your prayers! Please pray that the Lord will use this powerfully in my life, and that we'll have a safe time. :)

Thanks, and God bless!

P.S. Sorry about the weird text in the middle. I don't know what happened, and I don't have time to mess with it now. :D

6 comments:

Jhoppster said...

Have A great, productive trip!
God Bless,
Joshua

jjfortheking said...

Wow, Ryan! That all sounds very excited! May God bless all your efforts, and serve Him richly in this time! I'll be praying.

Rachel said...

Will be praying that you and the people on the team will have a safe and good time with the Lord's help alone, sharing the gospel to the people there in Panama.

God bless!

In Him,
Rachel M.

Bethany said...

What a blessing to have the opportunity to get out and help those in need. I'll be praying for you and the others on the trip.
~Bethany~

LocaChica said...

I'll be praying. I hope your trip goes well!
LocaChica

Jenna said...

What a neat opportunity for you to go...we're all praying for your safe trip and that the Lord will be glorified:)
Josh and I have been praying about going on a missions trip!
Blessings,
Jenna

p.s. I look forward to the pictures